Who can be a diaspora professional?
- You are an emigrant or descendant of emigrants from a DEVCO partner country who actively maintains links with and is willing to contribute to the development with your country of heritage,
- Excellent oral and written Arabic, English, French, Russian or Spanish and proficiency in an official administrative language of the country of heritage,
- Are available for short-term visits to your country of heritage, and eligible for the requisite visa,
- You have at least five years of professional expertise in one of the following sectors:
Who can be a diaspora-engagement expert?
You! If you have…
- 10+ years experience in diaspora matters,
- Experience in capacity development at national and international level,
- Experience working with diaspora organisations and governments,
- Excellent oral and written Arabic, English, French, Russian or Spanish.
Need help with your application? Contact us