back button

Liberian Diaspora Social Investment Fund

Country flag

The Liberian Diaspora Social Investment Fund was established by the Khana Group and the Liberian Professional Network in order to direct remittances into anti-poverty and job-creating initiatives through direct investment in small and medium enterprises, as well as opportunities for entrepreneurship skills development, including in business skills, accounting, and marketing. Using a shared-risk arrangement, 75% of the fund came from the diaspora, while the remaining 25% came from multilateral organizations.


  • Capacity building
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Finance
  • Investment
  • Local development
  • Remittances

Sign up for the EUDiF newsletter

* Required field

Request for
diaspora expertise
Apply now
Send request
Apply for expert support
Want to know more about our diaspora development experts?
Learn more
Expert login
Sign in
Want to know how
to become a diaspora expert?
Learn more